Olson Wealth Group practices open-architecture investing, offering clients objective, transparent, research-based investment advice. Our focus is on classic investment theory and new thinking around investment planning. Client portfolios have a strategic core as well as room for opportunistic tactical investments, made as market conditions warrant. We adjust allocations in response to evolving client needs and market circumstances, and may over- or underweight asset classes to reduce risk and offer potential growth.
Benchmarks are important, and our clients regularly outperform relevant market indices. More importantly, we build investment portfolios that help you address your goals.
As a full-service client, you receive:
- Sophisticated, goal-oriented investment advice
- Clear explanations of the logic behind every investment decision
- Active management
- Tax- and fee-efficient portfolio construction
- Performance evaluation
- Risk management and mitigation
- Portfolio crash tests
- Ongoing, objective market research and analysis
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Online dashboard portfolio viewing
- Clear, detailed, personalized reports
- Single stock risk management
Clients who prefer a “do it alone” with guidance approach, and lower management fees may choose LPL’s Guided Wealth Portfolios. Our personalized online investment planning tool couples a digital investment platform with our oversight, review, and advice. In a Guided Wealth Portfolio, your assets of at least $5,000 are invested in fee-minimizing exchange-traded funds. You still get our advice and excellent client service.